A Staff Selection Board (SSB) is an administrative body operated by the Ministry of Defence. SSB is the association that schedules, organizes and conducts SSB interviews for candidates applying for Indian Military Forces. SSB interview for Army, Navy, and Air Force recruitment. A candidate’s intelligence, personality, compatibility, and potential are all assessed. Choosing a career in defence services is the best way to achieve success.
OFFICER DEFENCE WING Best SSB Coaching Institute in Chandigarh:
OFFICER DEFENCE WING can help you achieve your dream of becoming an officer in the Indian Armed Forces. Our defence coaching institute in Chandigarh, India has been guiding candidates with SSB Coaching for many years. Our proven record of helping candidates clear all stages of the selection process has enabled us to produce 2nd and 3rd generation officers. Join Best SSB Coaching In Chandigarh.
We have a team of highly experienced and qualified trainers who have successfully coached thousands of aspirants for various defence services exams, such as NDA, CDS, AFCAT, TES, INET, ACC, and JAG. Your success is our priority. Come join the OFFICER DEFENCE WING team and start living the dream.
Join OFFICER DEFENCE WING best SSB Coaching Center in Chandigarh:
- A top-notch SSB interview coaching institute Is Officer Defence Wing
- Using our method yields the best results and is highly effective.
- To make sure our aspirants get the guidance they need for SSB interviews, we aim to prepare them for a bright future.
- Our educators can help you achieve your goals.
All about SSB Interview:
- If an applicant is applying for the Army, Navy, Naval Academy, or Air Force, they must maintain the minimum qualifying marks in both the written test and the Officer Potentiality Test.
- Cadets who wish to join the Air Force must additionally pass the Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and Pilot Aptitude Battery Tests (PABT).
- Students who wish to join the Air Force as their first choice may take the PABT test. Air Force candidates can take the PABT, which includes the SSB.
- Tests such as the Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) are unique. This test assesses a candidate’s aptitude for training as a pilot. In a lifetime, candidates are only allowed to take the PABT once.
- There are three tests in the PABT: the Instrument Battery Test (INSB), the Control Velocity Test (CVT), and the Sensory Motor Apparatus Test (SMA).
Ssb Interview Procedure
- Selection is involved in stages I and II of the SSB Interview process. Stage II is only open to candidates who have passed stage I.
- In Stage I, you will take tests for picture perception and description as well as the Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests (PP&DT).
- Stage II: This stage consists of a psychological test, an interview, a Group Test, And A Conference.
Intelligence And Personality Test Schedule:
- Primary Intelligence Test.
- Psychological Test.
- Group Testing Officers (GTO) Activities.